Inbox Blueprint 2.0 Personal Access
What is Inbox Blueprint?
Inbox Blueprint (IB) is an email marketing course, that teaches you the importance of email marketing and how to build an email list of subscribers by creating an opt-in page and driving traffic to that opt-in page.
An opt-in page is where you give away something (8-10 pages ebook, a video or an audio download) in return to person’s email address (and/or a name). For example, the picture below shows how you provoke visitors to enter their email address in order to download the copy.
Once a person subscribes, you can either send him to a page where you thank him for subscribing (known as thank you page) or directly send him to a page to buy something (known as affiliate page).
Anik Singal (creator of IB and CEO of LurnNation) personally teaches you how to generate extra income by promoting affiliate offers in your niche to your email list.
Affiliate offers are basically products owned by someone else with the right to sell on a commission basis. So, you do not require your own company or product, you can sell or promote other’s products or services and still make money.
There are several ways to make commissions, however, a recent survey has proven that email marketing is one of the most effective and fastest ways to grow your business.
This is where the entire Inbox Blueprint program built on. It contains step-by-step instructions on how email campaigns work teaching you the exact procedure to create an opt-in page and drive traffic to it.
Anik Singal and his team has spent over 14 months and over $200 000 perfecting this system.
This new system is almost completely automated with the new “click and play” business launcher. The best part is it can produce unique businesses.
You can literally click the mouse a few times and have all of the following ready to go and set up in minutes.
- Squeeze page
- Thank you page
- Lead Magnet
Step 1: Launchpad
Anik spent years developing the technology behind Launchpad which allows you to build a fully customized business with a click and click system. You can have your business up and running in under 60 minutes or less.
You can launch as many businesses as you want and in as many niches as possible. Anik and his team use it for their businesses too.
Launchpad does all the work for you including:
- Pages designs
- Free gift giveaway
- The actual message inside the emails (autoresponders)
More advanced users can even outsource and there is training inside on exactly how to do that.
The last live case study that Anik did using the Launchpad system he put up a brand new business in a little less than 30 minutes.
Step 2: Join the members Forum
Often times the difference between success and failure is whether or not you have support. That’s exactly why they made sure that Inbox members will have access to a place where they can ask personalized questions and get direct answers back.
13 years ago when Anik first started building his online business he credits his success to having access to a great forum.
The members forum is monitored by the coaches, expert students, successful students and peers. It’s a great place to connect with other members and get personalized help so make sure you join the community.
Step 3: Inbox Coaching Calls
The coaching calls are a place where you can ask questions live and get additional help, kind of like a tutor for school. All you have to do is sign up and you will received email reminders about when they are.
On the live calls Anik and his coaches teach different lessons and sometimes get into more advanced concepts. They will also take the time to review your opt-in pages, your business and give you feedback. You also get to watch as they give constructive feedback to other students. You should make these calls a part of your week and you will succeed a lot quicker.
Step 4: Sendlane Autoresponder Service
You can’t build your online business without this tool. Anik is one of the founding members that built Sendlane and over a million dollars and 3 years went into it. Anik personally uses this to run his entire business. You get a 30 day free membership so you can build your business up before you have to pay.
Another great thing about Sendlane is that it is fully integrated with Launchpad
Step 5: ClickPerfect
Inside the Modules
Each modules contains step by step instructions. You can watch over the shoulder and copy along step by step until you build your own profitable online business.
- Understanding the business
- Overview of the business model
- Generating revenue with the inbox mode
- Meet our coaches
1. Addiction Meter
- Picking a niche
- What Niches make money in email marketing?
- Using the launch pad niches
- Tons of other ideas for niches
- Research niches on clickbank.com
- Research niche on magazines.com
- Research niches on Google
- Research niche on YouTube
- Research niches on Amazon
- Exercise: Decide on your email marketing niche now
- Exercise: Activate the launchpad if you choose to use it
2. The Bait
- What is an opt-in page?
- Opt-in page design
- What to say on your opt-in page
- What data to collect
- Creating your opt-in page
- Single vs Double opt-in page
- Free Gift – bribing someone for their email address
- How to create your free PDF gift
- Exercise: Create your opt-in page
3. The TYP Method
- My secret than you page strategy
- What is the thank you page strategy
- How much can a TYP actually earn
- How to choose a great TYP offer
- Using the Launchpad to create a TYP strategy
- When and how do you deliver the free gift
- Creating a transitional page (optional)
- Exercise: Select Your Offer
- Exercise: Activate your preferred TYP strategy
4. Email Machine Overview
- Introduction to Autoresponders
- Activate your FREE sendlane account
- Automated messages vs. broadcasting
- Click tracking
- Exercise: Set up your autoresponder and click tracker
5. Email List and Relationship
- Writing and sending emails
- The 3 rules of email marketing strategy
- The email lifeline – how many products to promote in a month
- The different kinds of promotions – low, mid, high ticket
- Writing a great email
- The key part of a great email subject line
- Content emails – how to promote products through content
- Relationship emails – how to build a relationship with your email list
- Sales/Promotional emails
- Setting up 10 days of autoresponder (Minimum)
- The importance of testing your email before sending – avoid spam box and promotions tab
- Exercise: Set up your automated message using launchpad
6. Payday Secrets
- Stats and tactics to increase your earnings
- Monetization and relationship building
- Monetization with affiliate program
- Promoting product launches
- Event based marketing
- Using webinars to sell affiliate products
- Adding bonuses to your promotion for higher conversions
- Offering your own product
7. Easy Traffic
- Traffic: time vs money
- FREE: guest blogging
- FREE: forums
- FREE: blog commenting
- FREE: Twitter
- FREE: Yahoo! Answers
- FREE: Solo ad swaps
- Paid: Solo Ads
- Paid: Facebook
- Paid: Google Training
8. Unlimited Success
- Metrics to watch
- Do Fancy templates make a difference
- Increasing deliverability and open rates
- Copywriting for better open rates and conversions
- What to do when it’s not working
9. Member Forum
- A membership community resource to help you learn and grow your business
- Includes all different skill levels